Monday, September 21, 2015

I'm looking forward to...(AM)


As you all know, I've been out of town for the past week in a beautiful place where the river is wide, the air is warm and wombats ruffle around the green grass every night. Also, the thing was fully catered so we have had breakfast lunch and dinner prepared for us each day. It's been pretty great and I have been making sure to thank my lucky stars every night. But there has been one shit thing that makes me pretty damn excited about coming home. The water pressure in the shower is truly pathetic and I'm starting to realise that limp water pressure makes my heart a little sad.
I know how much of an asshole this makes me sound. But it's like a trickle from a hose with a kink in it. Deeply dissatisfying. Water pressure is important. It's invigorating. The body needs to feel cleansed and invigorated, otherwise bathroom inventors would have just worked on faster ways of filling baths and the shower would never have been invented. But it was invented because they know that people need to feel invigorated and after a week in this New South Welsh paradise, I know too!  Even though my bathroom at home has a permanently open window in it which makes it cold as hell, the water pressure is excellent and I'm going to stand under that baby for minutes and minutes when I get home.  May all your showers be equally powerful today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment