Monday, December 16, 2013

Nearly there (AM)

Last week, at the Christmas party, our new boss announced he would be closing the office at midday on Christmas Eve and not be reopening it until the new year. Everyone was to spend that time with their people, he said. If we had applied for annual leave during that period, it would be credited back to us. The crowd erupted into a round of spontaneous applause and if he had told us to look under our seats for some kind of gift pack a-la Oprah, I wouldn't have been surprised. 

But this means that today begins my last week of work for a while and readers, I'm excited. So excited I'm going to play you a song. The worst song on a playlist I listen to when I exercise, by which I mean  my favourite. It's kind of a Eurovision song and by rights I should hate it but I don't, I really don't. 

I'll leave the rest of the explaining to Tarkan. Please give him a chance. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tu5s1KS9SU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2Tu5s1KS9SU


No comments:

Post a Comment